CPCA 2021 AGM, October 14-17, Muskoka, ON, Register Here
This year’s AGM will be hosted at the Rocky Crest Resort in Muskoka, Ontario. The beauty of this location in the fall has to be seen to be believed. After a long year with no travel we can’t wait to welcome everyone back!
The AGM is a “must attend” event to gather knowledge and network with colleagues who have a stake in building our industry. With the right mix of business topics and networking you will leave the AGM better informed, connected, and engaged in a host of new ideas to address challenges in the marketplace and learn how to adapt in an evolving industry.
During the General Meeting, participants will learn about trends in the Canadian market, regulatory and academic liaison challenges and process-related events. The meeting will cover a range of issues including:
- Our opening keynote will teach your team how to use humour to reduce their level of stress, improve their mental health and increase their productivity
- There will be a leadership workshop to help delegates determine their strengths and weaknesses and become even better at leading their company to success.
- Andrew Rush, Vice President at Carpedia International will present “Performance And Cultural Alignment”
- Ben Chalmers, Senior Vice President, Mining Association of Canada, will join us to provide an update on opportunities within the sector and updates on their Towards Sustainable Mining initiative.
- Mathew Wilson, Senior Vice-President, CME will present “The Economics of Automation in Changing Times”
- Shelley Peterson, Augmented & Mixed Reality at Lockheed Martin, “AR & MR in Manufacturing”
- Our business meeting will focus on market insight and the ongoing CRN Harmonization strategy.
- Social events include our annual golf tournament and lovely lakeside dinners.