Upcoming CPCA Events
CPCA ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING, REGISTER HERE
This year’s AGM will be hosted at the Westin Resort, a magical getaway tucked in the heart of Whistler Village. Named as one of Canada’s top resort hotels by Condé Nast Traveler’s prestigious “Readers’ Choice Awards”, they offer an unrivaled location steps from mile-high Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains.
The AGM is a “must attend” event to gather knowledge and network with colleagues who have a stake in building our industry. With the right mix of business topics and networking you will leave the AGM better informed, connected, and engaged in a host of new ideas to address challenges in the marketplace and learn how to adapt in an evolving industry.
During the General Meeting, participants will learn about trends in the Canadian market, regulatory and academic liaison challenges and process-related events. The meeting will cover a range of issues including:
• Our opening keynote will teach your team how to use humour to reduce their level of stress, improve their mental health and increase their productivity
• An update from Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters discussing the current state of the economy and the latest in Canada / US relations.
• An overview of the key BC economic areas poised for growth going into the new decade. What was once a resource-based environment has morphed into a diverse range of economic sectors creating opportunities and challenges.
• The latest on oil and gas activities from exploration and development, to pipeline transportation and reclamation.
• Annual Golf Tournament
• Spousal: Gondola with lunch mountain top
• Networking Dinners
• Vallea Lumina | Multimedia Night Walk in Whistler
Book early to ensure your place.