- 81 Kelfield Street, Units 7-9, Toronto, ON M9W 5A3
- Phone: 416-241-8857
- Fax: 416-241-0682
Established in 1995, QPS Evaluation Services Inc. is a 100% Canadian owned independent third-party testing, certification and inspection organization headquartered in Toronto, and with engineering offices in various locations in Canada and the USA.
We provide the following services:
- Testing/certification of all electrical/electronic products for the Canadian and US market, including equipment used in hazardous locations.
- Field Evaluation/Special Inspection for the Canadian and US market.
- Energy Efficiency testing and certification for the Canadian and US market.
- Testing to IEC standards for the global market, using the IECEx and IECEE/CB Schemes.
- CE Marking consultation and testing to all major European Directives, including ATEX.
- A variety of customized testing/engineering services.
QPS is accredited by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC) and recognized by all electrical inspection authorities. Our marks and labels have equal recognition to that of CSA, UL, and other independent testing/certification bodies by the Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) across Canada.
In the USA, we are accredited by IAS (International Accreditation System) for all electrical products. In addition, we are also recognized in several states and local jurisdictions where accreditation is mandatory (such as Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Chicago, city of Sunnyvale-California, etc.).
Globally, we are accredited in the international IECEE/CB Scheme and the IECEx Scheme. In this regard, our test reports and certificates are accepted in many countries in Europe, Asia and worldwide.
To date, our unmatched customer service in terms of delivery time, cost and total quality has attracted thousands of very satisfied and repeat customers.