The CPCA offers a wealth of industry information and services that allows you to maximize your knowledge about your market. No other association helps you stay ahead of the trends in Canada.
The CPCA is the voice of the Process Control Industry representing many of the key companies in Canada. Our mission is to foster solidarity among industry professionals through the development and promotion of technical, industry and regulatory standards.
Join us today an receive:
- Canadian Process Industry Statistics Segmented by Geographic Region, by Industry, by Product Category
- Free Publicity in two Process Industry Publications in Canada
- Essential Process Industry Surveys, including Salary and Benefits, Credit Reports, Sales Forecasts, Car Reimbursements, and Regional Purchasing patterns
- An Industry Voice through Dialogue with Organizations like Canadian Standards Association, Alberta Boilers Safety Association, and Technical Standards & Safety Authority
- Network opportunities with Process Industry Leaders
- Process specific Sales Professional training
As a member, your company logo will appear on a regular basis in CPCA advertisements within industrial publications such as Industrial Process Products & Technology, Process West Magazine, and Canadian Process Equipment & Control News. In addition, you will have access to the CPCA logo to use in your own publicity activities, and your company name and logo will appear on the CPCA website with a host of links to your own web site.
The Canadian Process Control Association offers its members a host of benefits which will assist them in assessing current business trends, practices, and competitive issues. In addition, all CPCA members receive monthly and semi-annual statistical reports which further reinforce the regional economic activity.
The CPCA conducts industry surveys that are extremely useful to all members. Our most recent survey focused on comprehensive salary and benefits. As a member you too can receive and learn about vital industry information such as:
- Sales Forecast
- Industry Trade Shows
- Regional Purchasing Patterns
- Expense Reporting
- Travel Policies
- Car Reimbursements