The only trade association for the instrumentation and automation industry in Canada, the Canadian Process Control Association is comprised of members involved in the development, production, sales and service of process control and automation products and systems. From manufacturers to distributors, publications to service providers, CPCA members include some of the most influential process automation companies in the world.
CPCA Members are a group of like minded companies whose common goals are to bring the best quality, certified products to the Canadian process market and to stay on top of leading edge technologies.
Do You Know?
- The market trend for your products?
- The Industry’s three-year growth rate?
- Whether your compensation plan is competitive?
- Which end-user markets will remain strong?
- How your sales compare with the industry?
- How your customers feel about you?
- How your gross profit compares to industry averages?
- Best practices of industry leaders?